- Let's elope! An intimate, mindful celebration of love with just the two of you, your witnesses and maybe a handful of loved ones...ask me about my special package available at various locations on the Gold Coast, Tweed Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Byron Shire - $POA
- Bare bones ceremony This is purely legals only - nothing else - but beautiful all the same. We could meet at your favourite cafe, local bar, the kitchen table, a picnic on the beach...anywhere! Perfect if you're planning to marry overseas and you want to complete the legals before you go, or you just want a no fuss alternative to the court house - $400 (Mon - Thurs only)
It is a privilege to be gifted your name and I believe you should celebrate & embrace your authenticity. Namings are not only for newborn babies, but for everyone, any age. Enquire about the packages I offer that can include: 5 x Element blessing & Essential Oil blessing
- Initial meeting with you both and 2nd planning meeting to help create the personalised ceremony and complete the 'Notice of Intended Marriage'.
- Unlimited contact with me and a wedding rehearsal if required (highly recommended)
- All paperwork needed for a Beach or Park Wedding from the Gold Coast City Council and the Tweed Shire Council. All you have to do is lodge the permit stating the date the permit will be required, then pay any applicable fee.
- Portable cordless MiPro PA system.
- Lodgement of all legal documentation with Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- The Presentation Marriage Certificate, a copy of your ceremony in a bespoke folder.
- Help to apply for the Official Marriage Certificate from BDM in the state in which your ceremony took place.
- My guarantee to be at the ceremony venue within plenty of time before the agreed starting time of the ceremony.
- Invoice and receipts given for all transactions.
- Resources which may help inspire your personal wedding vows, ceremony music choices etc.
- Travelling costs within the Gold Coast area, as far north as Helensvale (QLD) and as far south as Tweed Coast (NSW). I am happy to travel outside of this area (e.g. Byron Bay, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Australia-wide), but I will require a small fee to cover travel expenses. Weddings on South Stradbroke Island will also need to provide return transfer to the Gold Coast.
- Monday-Thursday Wedding Ceremony Discounts are also available depending on location. (Discounts also for those needing to complete Australian legal paperwork prior to destination wedding overseas).
Standard fee for local wedding - $800 (Contact me for availability 2018/19)