What I Offer
- Initial meeting with you both and 2nd planning meeting to help create the personalised ceremony.
- All paperwork needed for a Beach or Park Wedding from the Gold Coast City Council and the Tweed Shire Council. All you have to do is lodge the permit stating the date the permit will be required, then pay any applicable fee.
- Portable cordless PA system.
- Lodgement of all legal documentation with Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- The Presentation Marriage Certificate.
- Help to apply for the Official Marriage Certificate from BDM, which you cannot apply for until after you are married.
- Unlimited contact with me and a rehearsal if required (travel costs may incur)
- My guarantee to be at the ceremony venue within plenty of time before the agreed starting time of the ceremony.
- Invoice and receipts given for all transactions.
- Resources which may help inspire your personal vows, music choices etc…
- Travelling costs within the Gold Coast area, as far north as Helensvale (Qld) and as far south as Tweed Coast (NSW). I am happy to travel outside of this area, but I will require a small fee to cover petrol costs.
*Weddings on South Stradbroke Island will need to provide return transfer to the Gold Coast.